Conditions for applying COL-AAOU 2021 Fellowship
- Delegates should be citizens of Bangladesh, India, Maldives, Pakistan or Sri Lanka.
- Preference will be given to young or mid-career practitioners (rather than policymakers) of distance education who have not had the opportunity to participate in an AAOU conference in the past
- Preference will be given to female participants.
- Though participants who are not presenting a paper may be considered for the fellowship, please note that priority will be given to those presenting papers.
- Application Process:
- Application deadline – 15th April 2021